welcome to health services
Role of the School Nurse
* Provide health assessments, first aid and emergency care
* Conduct state mandated screenings, including vision, hearing, postural, height/weight and SBIRT
* Develop and implement Individualized Health Care Plans for students with special health care needs
* Oversee medication administration for prescription and over the counter medications
* Maintain confidential school health records
* Provide links to access community health services
* Provide health counseling and education, individually and in the classroom setting
* Monitor immunization compliance and communicable disease control
COVID-19 Updates from MDPH and CDC
Please click here for links to Dr. Maruszczak's Updates for MURSD Families and Students
MURSD Grab and Go Lunches - click here to sign up
Coping with Stress and Fear from COVID-19
Maintaining Emotional Health and Well Being
Practice Social Distancing
MASS 211: www.mass211.org or #Call2Talk or Dial 211 24/7 for information and referrals to local resources, including public’s questions on COVID-19 – multi-lingual, confidential and free. Share connections with residents!
Upton Board of Health COVID-19 Updates - click here
Mendon Board of Health COVID-19 Updates - click here
Community Resources list for Parents, Students and Staff
Please click here for more information.
Please forward documentation of your child’s most recent physical to the health office.
Physical examinations by the student's primary care provider are required for:
- Students entering 10th grade
- Within 13 months of the start of tryouts for all sports
- Upon transfer from another school
Need this website translated? Copy and paste the URL into the GoogleTranslate translation box, select your language, click translate, and you will be redirected to a fully translated version of this website!